This job is no longer accepting applications.
Locations Hiring: South Texas, West Texas and New Mexico
Desired candidates will meet the following criteria
- 1+ year/s of Mudlogging Experience in US LAND or OFFSHORE
- OR a B.S. in Geology or Natural Science
- Ability to work 1-3 weeks on with normal shift rotations
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to self manage
- Willingness to work in remote locations
- Strong knowledge of geology, math and chemistry
- Advanced computer skills
- Reliable Mode of transportation
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Legal Right to work in the US (NO exceptions)
- Ability to meet physical demands such as lifting 50+ lbs, climbing stairs and the ability to work 12 hour shifts safely
With extensive experience in major oil and gas plays like the Bakken, Barnett, Eagleford, Fayetteville, Haynesville, Marcellus and Permian, Edge Systems is able to provide the highest quality of logging and remote services. Edge Systems is currently the dominate geological service company in the USA.
Your application has been successfully submitted.