This job is no longer accepting applications.
Provide high-level administrative support to Vice Presidents and executive staff. Duties to be performed include but not limited to preparing materials for meetings, presentations and business communications, compiling special reports, and correspondence as required. Arrange meetings, travels and company events, interacting with Executives, President/CEO and Executives of other companies as well as corporate partners, visitors and department heads.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain assigned executives schedules.
- Responsible for front office operations; includes answering incoming calls and handling or redirecting as appropriate; meeting and greeting guests.
- Act as liaison with all departments and field offices.
- Prepare monthly expense reports for executives supported.
- Coordinate division of workload with Executive Assistant; serve as a resource and backup to EA
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and event budgets.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence and mail; manages FedEx and other special mailings.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, reports and all project files.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Coordinate onsite and offsite conferences and meetings, as directed.
- Maintain inventory of and manage the purchase of office supplies and corporate gifts.
- Work with Executive Assistant to coordinate new equipment purchase and set up, including new hire IT equipment, phone lines, wireless connection and supplies.
- Responsible to keep break room fully stocked and clean.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for assigned executives to include, air, hotel and ground transportation.
- Classify, maintain and protect files, documentation and sensitive information consistent with record handling.
- Work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
Education & Experience
- Associates degree or bachelors degree preferred with 5+ years of experience in administrative or executive assistant capacity.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as strong internet skills.
- Possess excellent planning and organization skills; must be able to handle multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively and courteously.
- Attention to detail, high level of accuracy and excellent follow-through skills.
- Demonstrate ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent and sound judgment.
- Be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision; ability to handle duties which are diverse in scope and complexity.
- Actively promote and personally observe safety and security procedures and use equipment and materials properly.
Physical Demands And Working Conditions
- Office setting
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Able to view computer terminal for long periods of time
- Manual dexterity for operating computer and office equipment
About Summit Midstream
Summit Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: SMLP) is a growth-oriented master limited partnership focused on developing, owning and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets that are strategically located in the core producing areas of unconventional resource basins, primarily shale formations, in the continental United States. Our assets comprise over 3,200 miles of pipeline which enable us to provide natural gas, crude oil and produced water gathering services pursuant to primarily long-term and fee-based gathering and processing agreements with our customers and counter parties across the continental United States.
Summit Midstream Partners will not pay a fee of any kind to any third party agency without a valid Summit Midstream Partners Master Service Agreement (MSA) authorized and signed by Human Resources. Any resume, application or other form of candidate submission to any employee of Summit Midstream Partners, without a valid MSA on file, will be considered property of Summit Midstream Partners and no fee will be paid.
- Construction Oil & Energy Financial Services
Your application has been successfully submitted.