This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Provide technical and administrative support to the land department
- Assist in preparation of various contracts and legal documents including surface use agreements, easements, site leases, purchase agreements, oil & gas leases, etc.
- Prepare a variety of letters to third parties regarding release of claims, receipt of payments, new drill wells, P&A’s, etc.
- Track and monitor internal documents and processes
- Assist in maintaining organized company records
- Perform land ownership research using various digital sources both internal and external
- Coordinate with team members in setting up contract, property, and lease files
- Possess adequate working knowledge of surface land matters, including surveys, ownership reports, tax records, mapping, etc.
- Interface with surface owners as needed
- Initiate the routing of AFE’s for easements, wells, operations and other budget related items
- Serve as liaison between the land and land administration departments to ensure accuracy of land records system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel programs required
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience as a land technician or coordinator (or similar role) required
- Ability to work in a fast paced organization and multi-task
- Strong communication and team work skills
- Familiarity with the Permian Basin preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred, but not required
Your application has been successfully submitted.