Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Well Data Labs is a team focused on bringing modern software design and usability to the oilfield. Our product is a modern web application with industry-leading machine learning capabilities that manages, analyzes, and reports Drilling & Completions data for Engineers, Data Scientists, and other industry experts. We sell our software to experts in the industry, or as we like to say, we work side-by-side with our customers to give them superpowers! Well, maybe not the kind of superpowers Marvel characters might have, but superpowers for Petroleum and Drilling Engineers - analyzing data in seconds!
About Our Company Culture:
We believe culture is one of the most important parts of a healthy workplace. Culture can sometimes be referred to in fluffy, airy terms that mean very little in reality but our culture is derived from our actions, stories we love to share, and our core values.
Our Core Values: Create value, act with integrity, deliver results, embrace transparency, strike a balance and celebrate as a team!
We are on the hunt for a Customer Success Manager to help us further execute our mission by focusing on the success of our customers. As a Customer Success Manager for Well Data Labs, you will be responsible for building trust and relationships with large Oil and Gas company customers in order to manage the post-sale onboarding process, drive user value, and ensure high retention. Internally, you will serve as a customer advocate by providing feedback to the product team and will represent our customers in the product development process.
Responsibilities & Opportunities of the Role:
- Own a portfolio (15 - 25 customers) of customers and execute on key objectives across the entire portfolio
- Implement customer-focused initiatives designed to expand WDL’s revenue footprint, add business value to the customer, create and communicate best practices, and evangelize product value
- Manage post-sale onboarding process for Well Data Lab’s customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, project planning and execution
- Use a deep understanding of the products and services to speak with customers about relevant functionality for their business needs
- Ensure customer retention by monitoring customer metrics and conducting health checks to nurture and support customers
- Partner with sales to identify and develop upsell/renewal opportunities
- Coordinate internal resources and play quarterback to meet customer needs and advocate for the customer’s voice in the product development process
- Develop success plans and business reviews for customers that outline specific critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues and recommendations
- Partner with the sales team to drive customer success and mitigate customer churn risk
- Communicate via zoom calls, phone, and email to assist customers on product adoption and expansion tasks
Minimum Qualifications to Apply
- 4+ years of customer success experience in SaaS organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Petroleum Engineering or other engineering degree
- You have a strong ability to multitask and manage several projects simultaneously
- You have developed an understanding of how to teach and challenge your customers/peers and you can demonstrate how you have done it successfully in past roles
- You have well rounded completions or drilling engineering skills and experience including evaluating completions or drilling effectiveness and managing completions or drilling activities
- Sales engineer or technical consulting experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
- Familiarity with some of the following oilfield applications: Excel, Spotfire, WellView, OpenWells, FracPro, etc.
- Experience working with Asana and ChurnZero
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Oil & Gas industry experience is a plus
Benefits While Working at Well Data Labs
- Competitive salaries
- Family-friendly company with leadership that encourages a life outside of work (we don’t work late nights or weekends)
- Belief in a holistic view of employee satisfaction, backed up by generous time off, employee stock options, company sponsored 401k match, great health, dental, and vision insurance, cell phone stipend, and more!
- Recognized on Built In’s Colorado Best Places to Work 2021 lists
- Focus on a culture of diversity (of thought and background)
- Diverse and inclusive workforce
- Salary range: $75,000-$85,000 annually
Your application has been successfully submitted.