This job is no longer accepting applications.
Responsibilities & Opportunities of the Role
- Think big and then execute at a granular level!
- Own & manage all things product lifecycle on our products and services from product roadmaps, product processes, create and write user stories, design wireframes, manage acceptance testing, user interviews, etc.
- Work with our product and leadership team to take a vision and break it down into user stories and create mockups/wireframes of new features (basic design experience helpful, but not required)
- Actively manage, prioritize and balance your product roadmap, customers support needs, stakeholder feature requests and product backlog
- Work closely with customers, implementation engineers, and technical staff to capture feedback, identify new requirements and translate requirements into deliverable solutions
- Run customer discovery and validation
Minimum Qualifications to Apply
- 5-7 years in a Product Manager role for external SaaS applications practicing Agile methodologies
- Demonstrates an aptitude for learning complex technical concepts and can simplify & articulate concepts, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Interested in learning new technologies and working towards integrating legacy industry data systems with innovative data analysis tools and techniques
- Familiarity with Pivotal Tracker, Trello, Pendo, or other product management tools
- You’ve been a Product Manager/Owner at more than one company working on SaaS products for external customers
- Confident and able to communicate and present to internal and external executives
Benefits While Working at Well Data Labs
- Family-friendly company with leadership that encourages a life outside of work (we prioritize dinner and weekends with our family)
- Belief in a holistic view of employee satisfaction, backed up by generous time off, employee stock options, company 401k match, great health, dental, and vision insurance, cell phone stipend, and more!
- Significant opportunity for career development and growth as an early Product team member
- Recognized on Built In’s Colorado Best Places to Work 2021 lists
- Awesome office in Downtown Denver with a hybrid work arrangement but can also be remote
- Focus on a culture of diversity (of thought and background)
- Diverse and inclusive workforce
- Salary range: $110,000 - $120,000 annually
Your application has been successfully submitted.