Contract Sales Trainer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Contract Sales Trainer
Why YOU want this position
Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, power and renewables, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth while bringing us closer together as one team. Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient, and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Contract Sales Trainer to join our Sales team for 5 months with a strong possibility of being converted to a permanent employee. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world's most dynamic and fastest-growing sector. Enverus is the right company at the right time.
A Sales Trainer develops, plans, coordinates, and delivers training and development programs designed to meet organizational needs for all sales-related employees. Reporting directly to Manager of Sales Success, you will be aiding in the training process end-to-end including needs analysis, content development, training delivery, communication, optimization, and outcome assessment. This team is accountable for the progression of the staff in meeting and exceeding customer expectations and workmanship. Specifically, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Align Enverus' sales organization behind a clearly defined and universally understood sales process.
- Creation and roll out of Sales Playbook.
- Partnering with Sales Leaders to ensure the productivity of their teams.
- Ownership of engaging onboarding program for all new sales team hires.
- Curriculum development and certification for transparency of knowledge and skill within the industry and organization.
- Ensure new hires are trained and proficient in product knowledge, messaging, the competitive landscape, sales processes, and tool adoption.
- Reinforcement and ongoing training and certifications for new product releases, messaging and positioning in the market, and ad hoc campaigns.
- Coaching and training of Sales Managers to reinforce Sales Playbook with their teams.
- Manage the overall sales content library to ensure all information is organized, current, and easily accessible
- Creation and curation of high-quality internal content including competitive fact sheets and instructional videos, audio guides, and more.
- Deep knowledge of tools and software and how they can be facilitated to improve sales / identify optimizations.
- Manage Sales enabling tools & technologies including providing first-line support to all Sales team members (eg, Salesforce, Clari, Quip, Lessonly, etc).
- Assist sales managers with monitoring proper utilization and tracking of these tools and processes to ensure accurate reporting data for the organization
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Minimum of two years of measurable sales skills, with a preference for knowledge of ABM sales motions.
- Familiarity around sales methodologies and solutions sales processes and strategy.
- Experience in call coaching, behavior scoring, forecasting, and skill assessment.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and data reporting tools.
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and facilitation skills including stand-and-deliver presentation skills, with the ability to assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate business value.
- Strong interpersonal skills & leadership capabilities; ability to manage relationships cross-functionally and internationally effectively and tactfully
- Strong organizational skills to manage competing projects with tight deadlines effectively with a commitment to quality and strong attention to detail
- Sales management experience is a bonus.
- Ability to create content through audio, video, and visuals. Instruction design experience is a bonus!
- Sense of ownership and urgency with an ability to take projects from concept to implementation
Your application has been successfully submitted.