This job is no longer accepting applications.
Debury is recruiting for a Pipeliner to join our operations in Baker, MT.
- The position is responsible for the operation and maintenance of a DOT jurisdictional pipeline system, related facilities, and equipment. The district consists of a CO2 booster pump station, approximately 120 miles of pipeline, and multiple MLV sites.
- Demonstrate participation in the development of a culture of continuous improvement in safety.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully operate DOT regulated facilities with a commitment to environmental integrity and regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for assisting management in efforts to control costs.
- Must be able to organize and plan daily work schedule, which includes, but is not limited to, receiving and responding to One-call notifications, managing third party encroachments, and right-of-way maintenance.
- Responsible for supervising contract employees engaged in performing work for the company and ensure that the results meet the standards set forth by Denbury.
- Prepares necessary reports as required by company procedures.
- Maintains open and honest lines of communications with Pipeline and CO2 Supply management, Denbury Control Center, and various outside organizations as required by daily operations.
Education, Knowledge, or Special Skills Desired:
- Five (5) years of experience in a pipeline, oilfield or equivalent environment.
- Two (2) years of experience in compressor or pump station operations.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to develop interpersonal relationships within the work place.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledgeable with the procedures and techniques associated with the operation and maintenance of pipeline systems, facilities, and related equipment.
- Knowledgeable with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies associated with the pipeline system.
- Associates degree from an accredited College.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to respond in a timely manner to emergencies or after hours call. Subject to call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Pump station after hours/weekend callout responsibility.
- Ability to work in outside environment during all seasons and weather conditions. Must be able to navigate rough terrain by walking and lift 50 lbs.
- Upon request, the candidate may be required to provide assistance in other operational districts.
- Typical work schedule is 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday – Friday.
- Reports to the Pipeline Foreman.
Location Type: Field
Location: Baker, MT, 59313
Employment Status: Full time
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Welcome to Denbury. A different kind of Oil Company.
Denbury Inc. is an independent oil and natural gas company with 230.2 MMBOE of estimated proved oil and natural gas reserves as of December 31, 2019, of which 98% is oil. Our operations are focused in two key operating areas: The Gulf Coast and Rocky Mountain regions. Our goal is to increase the value of our properties through a combination of exploitation, drilling and proven engineering extraction practices, with the most significant emphasis relating to carbon dioxide enhanced oil recovery operations.
Our employees are our most valued resource. We recognize that it is their ideas, passion and collective effort that produce winning results. Denbury attracts outstanding Talent, provides them with advanced technology and is committed to their future development. We offer challenging work to increase skills and experience.
To become part of our organization, you must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Denbury adheres to a Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace and as such all employees are subject to post-accident and random drug and alcohol screenings. Some positions require successful completion of pre-employment physical examinations and/or the wearing and use of personal protective equipment (respirators, FR clothing, protective eye wear, hearing protection, head protection, protective footwear, etc).
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.