This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
ENGAGE is a dynamic, fast growing technology company that is disrupting the oilfield through digital transformation. Our diverse team is full of energy and share a passion for bringing value to our customers. If you are looking to make an immediate impact and drive success for our modern startup, while always keeping a sense of humor, then keep reading!
Our team is currently seeking a hungry, self-starting Sales Executive who is looking to create their own career path in a fast-paced startup environment.
Your Typical Day
- Develop direct customer relationships utilizing a deep understanding of a potential customer?s business needs, the benefits of our software solution and the technical language utilized in the oil and gas industry
- Identify, qualify and close business opportunities
- Understand the account potential, competitors, our position in the market, and requirements for doing business
- Inherent hunter mentality by discovering and fostering your own leads
- Develop a strategic sales plan to hit quarterly goals and an annual quota
- Use and maintain Salesforce for all customer and sales process data to ensure teamwork, collaboration, and transparency
- Participate in trade shows and industry events
- Prepare and give sales presentations to prospective clients and at tech events.
- Proactive approach to learning about the enery industry and it?s nuances
- Ability to uncover and communicate necessary product improvements uncovered in the sales process
- Independently manage the sales process from cold call to contract close
- Proven track record of accurately forecasting the sales cycle and close date for each deal
- Consistent and demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets over multiple years
- Ability to understand the ?bigger picture? and the business issues that are affecting the customer
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Phenomenal communication skills
- Trustworthy & Coachable
- Ability to face and overcome rejection on a daily basis
- Competitive spirit with a team mentality
- Strong intuition with the natural ability to build rapport
- Resourceful and flexible
- The ability to pivot and adapt in the drop of a hat
- Genuinely cares about the energy industry
- Multi-tasker at heart
This Job May Be For You If
- Bachelor?s degree required
- Minimum of 7 years? experience in direct sales
- A demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding sales objectives using a consultative sales process
- Proven experience developing and successfully negotiating enterprise agreements
- Must have the ability to work as a team to solve problems and create strategic plans through shared knowledge
- Must be flexible, resilient and open to change inherent in a startup environment
- Must be a self-starter with strong motivation and desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand market opportunities
- Denver based role with up to 50% travel
Extra Awesome If
- Oil & Gas or software experience
- Existing business relationships with oil and gas companies and/or oilfield service providers
- General knowledge of software applications and technologies within automation, logistics, supply chain management, and oil and gas
- General knowledge of Salesforce
What?s in It for You:
Salary is Base + Commission. Health care benefits included as well as company stipends
Apply Today and Begin Your New Journey with ENGAGE!
Learn more about ENGAGE on our Linked In Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/27089709/admin/
Your application has been successfully submitted.