This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
The open position is for an environmental representative for Western Midstream’s Delaware Basin Assets as a member of the Health, Safety, Security, and Environmental Team. This position will be located in our Kermit, TX office. The position will support environmental compliance activities within our Delaware Basin operations.
- At least five (5) years of HSSE experience required.
- Midstream, gas plant, and/or exploration and production experience.
- Knowledge and experience with environmental regulations including SPCC, RCRA, reclamation, stormwater, recording keeping associated with these activities, and regulations pertaining to the Texas Railroad Commission and New Mexico Oil Conservation Division.
- Spill cleanup and remediation.
- Must communicate effectively with operations, engineering, technical staff, management, and regulatory agency personnel.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of Health, Safety, Security, and Environmental, procedures, and regulations as they apply to oil and natural gas operations.
- Proficient technical and computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Operational support for the Delaware Basin asset areas;
- Waste, Stormwater, Reclamation, NORM and SPCC program management, tracking, recordkeeping and reporting;
- Asset environmental training and support;
- Incident management including release reporting, remediation and clean-up;
- Incident investigation support;
- Regulatory compliance for the state and federal agencies;
- Regulatory advocacy support;
- Emergency response support;
- Wildlife program management;
- Engineering support for design, construction and operations
Requires a bachelor’s degree preferably in a science, engineering, or industry related field.
Valid driver's license with no restriction that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
This position is not eligible for domestic relocation.
Only local travel is required for this position
Your application has been successfully submitted.