This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
NOV Marketing is looking for a candidate to assist with a supporting internal and external customers. The role will assist with answering internal and externally originated requests for support regarding products and purchase orders. A larger component of this role will involve analyzing the resulting data to lead in the design and implementation of the overall Customer Inquiry program. The Communications Coordinator will be responsible for independently interpreting the data generated from customer interactions in order to analyze customer behaviors and overall program performance. The Coordinator will also be responsible for independently developing strategic communication plans to be delivered to numerous stakeholders within the company, including delivering presentations to various leaders within the organization. These communication plans will involve sharing the insights gleaned from the data, along with recommendations for ways to further engage with customers to improve the company’s bottom line and customer experience. This role requires a high degree of independent judgement and work, under the general guidance of the Director of Communications.
- Expert communicator, able to interact with all facets of company, from frontline workers to C-Suite
- Ability to independently synthesize raw data
- Ability to generate meaningful decisions from interpreted raw data
- Ability to independently engage with business unit contacts in order to produce needed outcomes for customers and company
- Ability to answer phone calls as required. Can be outside of normal business hours, weekends, and holidays on occasion.
- Ability to understand and empathize with customers
- Ability to quickly synthesize need of customer and translate into actionable results
- High degree of urgency
- Ability to document calls and emails and perform needed follow up
- Ability to quickly learn Microsoft Dynamics and other software platforms as needed
- Working knowledge of CAPS organization, with the ability to learn Wellbore Technologies and Rig Technologies
- Ability to clearly document processes and procedures and teach them to others
- Highly flexible and adaptable
- High emotional intelligence and ability to maintain composure even under pressure
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors degree
- Years of Experience: 5+
Every day, the oil and gas industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work to help our customers achieve lasting success.
We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.
Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget.
Our family of companies is supported by our global Corporate teams, providing expert knowledge from functions including Human Resources, Information Technology, Compliance, Finance, QHSE, Marketing and Legal centers of expertise. We are structured to provide guidance and service above all to all our business operations.
Your application has been successfully submitted.