This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Do you have stellar organizational skills and follow-through? Are you approachable, accessible, and ready to help? Are you looking for the freedom to define an amazing career, at a fun, fast-paced start-up?
Corva is one of the hottest start-ups in Houston - and for good reason. We are the emerging leader in real-time data and analytics for the oil & gas industry. The world’s biggest companies rely on our platform every minute of the day to support their critical operations. Our team is actively shaping the future and we are looking for dynamic, creative, and thoughtful individuals to contribute to our success.
Corva is looking for an Office Coordinator to support the company’s Management team and oversee day-to-day operational functions. This role is responsible for diverse administrative tasks including coordinating projects and supporting multiple departments. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is capable of skillfully prioritizing and juggling tasks. The position requires excellent time management skills and an ability to proactively anticipate needs with minimum supervision. The candidate must demonstrate resourcefulness, flexibility, and a willingness to contribute in a team atmosphere. Top candidates will enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a fast-growing office, while maintaining a positive, “can do” attitude.
- Efficiently perform administrative tasks, including executive support
- Serve as liaison between Management and other departments, as needed
- Coordinate, supervise, and complete special projects
- Organize team communications and plan events
- Develop efficient systems and processes
- Provide general support to visitors
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments as needed
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and others
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events and office activities
- Ensure all work is prioritized and completed correctly
- Prepare written reports regarding status and progress
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Extensive knowledge of office management and executive support
- Minimum of 2 (two) years in office management or administrative support roles
- 4 year degree
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to actively and attentively listen
- Exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to conduct all matters in a professional and courteous manner
Your application has been successfully submitted.