This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Administrative Assistant located in Denver, CO through July 12, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (Mountain Time).
Office administrator for Chevron Rockies teams. Successful candidate will support three Rockies Business Unit teams: Asset development, Finance and Wells.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Provides general administrative support which could include coordinating meetings and appointments, planning events/meetings, ordering office supplies, maintaining files, and handling expense reporting.
- Arranges domestic and international travel plans as required.
- Communicates and interacts effectively with other managers in and out of the group on behalf of General Manager
- Assists in preparing presentation slides and business communications including proof-reading.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar positions
- Proficient in Microsoft suite, Teams, audio & visual technology, special event planning including travel and expense administration.
- Ability to learn new processes quickly and share knowledge with team.
- Clear and timely communication, flexibility, proactive logistics, and efficiency.
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
The pay group for this position is 14 and the Salary Range for this position is $57,800 to $86,600. Chevron offers competitive compensation and benefits programs which include, but is not limited to, variable pay, healthcare coverage, retirement plan, insurance, time off programs, training and development opportunities, and a range of allowances connected to specific work situations. Details of such benefits and allowances are available at http://hr2.chevron.com/
Regulatory Disclosure For US Positions
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breast-feeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability (including medical condition), military or veteran status, political preference, marital status, citizenship, genetic information or other status protected by law or regulation.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please email us at email@example.com .
Your application has been successfully submitted.