Senior Marketing Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- The EOG Denver Marketing Rep will be responsible for managing, coordinating, and negotiating the market connections and sales for gas, NGLs, and crude.
- Responsible for generating economic and market area evaluations that align surety of production flow and highest netback markets.
- Evaluate, recommend, and present commercial terms and operational conditions for gathering, transportation, processing, fractionation, exchange and purchase contracts.
- Develop and implement company’s marketing strategies for natural gas, crude oil and natural gas liquids, balancing both short-term and long-term needs.
- Coordinate, review, and/or approve the terms and conditions for commercial agreements.
- Work with all areas of the company to analyze and disseminate market information to senior management, financial, legal, and operational departments.
- Active involvement with internal departments (i.e. Division Operations, Drilling, Facilities, Production, Accounting, and Legal) and external customers (i.e. Intra/Interstate Pipelines, Processors, Fractionators, Marketers, LDCs, Refiners, and other key customers).
- Develop and maintain business relationships with pipeline companies, processors, gatherers, fractionators, brokers, and direct end customers to ensure market awareness and identify marketing opportunities.
- Additional responsibilities as requested for assigned regional area.
- 5+ years’ experience in energy marketing and/or commercial midstream activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field or Engineering is preferred, MBA or Masters is a plus.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in energy marketing and/or commercial midstream activities.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel. Occasional overnight travel.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.