This job is no longer accepting applications.
The PSCM Analyst plays a large part in reinventing how we do work. This role will help the business use market and business intelligence to make better decisions, become more efficient, enable automation, and simplify processes.
- Accountable for third party spend reporting for PSCM
- Assess and mitigate supply chain risk through use of data and engagement with relevant stakeholders ensuring business risks are managed effectively
- Collaborate with the category / contract managers to develop and maintain data driven market intelligence of supply markets for L48 business demand
- Evolve skills, solutions, and the organization to predictive & prescriptive analytics
- Reporting and visualizations development Power BI, real-time dashboarding, Market Intelligence/Business Intelligence and shallow analytics best practices. Prior experience Tableau or Spotfire is also acceptable
- Design and implement data analysis, data mining, research, analysis, and modeling strategies and best practices to internal clients
- Leverage’s data science tools and techniques in analyzing large datasets that will enable development of custom models and algorithms to uncover insights, trends, and patterns in the data, which will be useful in availing informed courses of action
- System and Process Improvement by diagnosing issues and identifies ways to improve / automate
- A bachelor’s degree (master’s degree preferred) in Business, Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or any other related quantitative field
Essential experience and Job Requirements
- Relevant experience working in business process / business process engineering, process development and change management
- Proven track record of developing, scaling, and implementing analytical models in customer facing environments
- Strong programming skills: R, Python, Java etc. along with stellar visualization and persuasive story telling
- Prior experience with SAP and SQL is preferred.
- Prior experience implementing workflow automation using RPAs such as Power Automate is preferred
We offer a reward and wellbeing package to enable your work to fit with your life. These can include, but not limited to, access to health, vision and dental insurance, flexible working schedule, paid time off policy, discretionary annual bonus program, long-term incentive program, and a generous 401K matching program. How much do we pay (Base)? $68,804-$125,866*Note that the pay range listed for this position is a good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible base compensation at the time of posting.
This vacancy has been posted internally in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Policy, which expects all employees to be in role for a minimum of 2 years before considering another position. If you have recently been placed in a new role as part of Reinvent, you will need to attach line manager approval to your application for any position. Applications will be considered as per our usual process for out of scope employees such as Graduates and frontline teams, which were not part of Reinvent or in countries where an internal posting is required from a legislation perspective. We also welcome external referrals for this position.
( https://myhr.bp.com/plus/myhr/career/cr-resourcing/Documents/talent-acquisition-policy.pdf )
Production & Operations
Job Family Group
Procurement & Supply Chain Management Group
United States of America
PRODUCTION & OPERATIONS
This is the place to truly drive change. Our people develop hydrocarbon resources, deliver projects, operate refineries as well as oil and gas production assets.
Join Us And Make a Difference By
making our production and operations safer and more standardised
driving quicker reduction of our carbon emissions
growing cash returns and delivering improved reliability and optimisation
maximising efficiency through sharing resources
accelerating the digital transformation of our operating assets
developing our people faster, leveraging the scale of P&O
building greater integration and collaboration in service of our purpose
If you are selected for a position in the United States, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test(and alcohol screening/medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process. The drug screen requires a hair test for which BP must be able to obtain a sufficient hair sample for analysis (~4 cm/1 ½” scalp, or > 2 cm/¾” body – arms & armpits/legs/chest)
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, BP is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard for race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, military status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other protected group status. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us or have one of your representatives contact us at BPUSApplicationAssis@bp.com ; or by telephone at 281.366.1999.
Read the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster and the poster supplement - for more information about Equal Employment Opportunities. ( Spanish version )
Your application has been successfully submitted.