Senior Legal Secretary
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Location Name: Denver, CO
Job/Requisition ID: [[id]]
Location Address: 1515 Arapahoe St Twr1 Ste 1600, Denver, CO, United States (US), 80202
Education Level: Associates Desired
Relevant Experience Level: Mid Career (4-10 Years)
Employee Group: Regular - Full Time
Employee Subgroup: Salaried Non-Exempt
Performs advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative support for the Law Group.
- Proactively support a dynamic and fast-paced Law Department
- Generate expense reports and process invoices
- Organize and maintain electronic and hard copy files
- Communicate directly with vendors and other departments
- Act as a main point of contact for IT-related issues including help desk requests
- Help with special projects as needed
- Assist and work collaboratively with Law Department administrative staff and provide backup coverage for vacations or other absences
- Assist in preparation of form contracts, agreements and correspondence
- Ensure timely handling of sensitive materials and notices
- Manage calendars and schedules, coordinate meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Regular hours will be from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Extended hours may be required for assisting with various projects and time-critical items
Experience And Education
- Associates degree preferred.
- Five (5) or more years of administrative legal experience required.
- Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking, ability to work well under time pressures in a self-directed fashion.
- An approachable and professional business demeanor, and the ability to adapt to various personalities and work styles within the department.
- Uphold a high level of confidentiality.
- Proficiency in all MS-Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- MS Word: Proof reading and formatting documents.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
About Marathon Petroleum Corporation
Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) is a leading, integrated, downstream energy company headquartered in Findlay, Ohio. The company operates the nation's largest refining system. MPC's marketing system includes branded locations across the United States, including Marathon brand retail outlets. MPC also owns the general partner and majority limited partner interest in MPLX LP, a midstream company that owns and operates gathering, processing, and fractionation assets, as well as crude oil and light product transportation and logistics infrastructure.
Travel Expected: None
Marathon Petroleum Company LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition or AIDS/HIV status, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, military, veteran status, marital status, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, click here.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process at Marathon Petroleum LP, please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Please specify the reasonable accommodation you are requesting, along with the job posting number in which you may be interested. A Human Resources representative will review your request and contact you to discuss a reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran / Disability
Marathon Petroleum Company LP participates in the E-Verify program in some states in which it operates (including AL, AZ, GA, MS, NC, SC, TN, and UT). For more information before proceeding, please see details in English or Spanish. Right to Work Statement English or Spanish.
To view benefit information for Marathon Petroleum Corporation please visit mympcbenefits.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.