This job is no longer accepting applications.
Summary Of Position
Under the direct supervision of the Office Manager, this position provides administrative support for the district office.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to work independently within a rapid-pace environment.
Indicators & Attributes For Success
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stay on task and follow through
- Customer/Client focus
- Positive attitude
- Communication skills
- Prioritization & organizational skills
- Ethical practice
- Strong team-player
- Able to perform all general office duties
- Answers all incoming phone calls on the main phone line
- Greets and directs any visitors
- Prepares shipments
- Schedules meetings, prepare conference room
- Sorts and distributes all incoming mail
- Schedules and coordinates man-camp/hotel bookings/other lodging
- Unlocks the office and locks up
- Assists with any facility needs
- Maintains office supply inventory
- Assists any management staff when necessary
- Reconciling district credit cards
- Operates in a business casual office environment.
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptops, personal computers, photocopiers/scanners and desk phones.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Your application has been successfully submitted.