This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stronghold Resource Partners is seeking candidates for the role of Oil & Gas Title Attorney. The position will work with multiple departments to facilitate the acquisition and divestiture of assets in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should possess excellent negotiation skills coupled with an ability to analyze a high volume of transactions. An ability to create contracts and clearly communicate obligations to the team is also required.
- Review real property title documents and oil and gas related agreements
- Identify and analyze title issues within the chain of title
- Calculate ownership of surface, mineral, royalty and working interest owners
- Draft title opinions advising the Firm of ownership and title issues
- Draft documents relating to oil and gas transactions, real property conveyances and the associated curative
- Assist in integration of multiple applications designed to capture asset data
- Communicate issues involving title and contractual disputes to team and assist in resolution
- Currently licensed attorney in good standing in the State of Oklahoma
- Degree from an ABA accredited law school
- New Mexico and/or Texas Licensure a plus
- At least two years’ experience drafting title opinions in the Permian and Delaware Basins
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Texas regulatory systems and unit structures
- Team player exemplifying high personal and professional moral code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.