Field Service Technician
This job is no longer accepting applications.
NOV MD Totco (MDT) group is seeking a Field Service Technician to service multiple areas in Central Oklahoma. The ideal candidate is self-driven, reliable, and possesses the technical experience necessary to service, maintain, and provide our customers with equipment that will be utilized to monitor existing systems on oil and gas rigs.
- Travel to customer sites to install, commission, test, calibrate, and train customers on the safe and proper operation of NOV products
- Conduct field installations and calibrations of sensors and systems
- Perform field upgrades of software and hardware and train customers on how to properly operate the system
- Communicate field failures and feedback reports to the appropriate departments
- Billing, inventory and paperwork
- Complete and submit field service documentation in a timely manner
- Onsite wireless networking
- Associate Applied Degree and/or 2 years equivalent experience
- 2+ years of technical experience preferred
- Electrical and hydraulic background preferred
- Mechanically inclined with electrical skills, including low voltage electronics
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent people skills with the ability to be a team-player
- Great verbal and oral communication skills
Preferred method of application and to view all opportunities visit:
NOV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination or Harassment of Any Kind: NOV is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for everyone and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. NOV values inclusion and diversity; we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Every day, the oil and gas industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work to help our customers achieve lasting success.
We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.
Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget.
Within NOV Wellbore Technologies, we enhance drilling performance at the rig, both on land and offshore. We understand the complete process and anticipate what our customers need to be successful
Your application has been successfully submitted.