This job is no longer accepting applications.
Competitive Compensation & Benefit Packages
- $1,500 Signing Bonus (Paid on 1st Check) > Safety & Performance Bonuses (Up to $300/QTR)
- 10 Paid Holiday/Annually > Paid Time Off (PTO) after 90 days
- Shift Differential for Night positions > Paid Training
- 24/7 Dispatch >Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance > 401k
- $1,000 Referral Bonus (Paid after 6 mos) > Short- & Long-Term Disability
Provide safe and efficient transportation of crude oil products via tank truck. Assure accurate measurement of crude oil by properly applying API gauging and sampling standards. Meet established transport productivity requirements. Demonstrate the ability to operate a hydraulic pump system in a safe manner. Use supplied communications tools, including a laptop computer with data entry and GPS system software to proficiently transfer field data to crude accounting. Prepare run tickets, vehicle inspection records, trip reports and electronic driver logs in strict adherence with all Company and agency-required environmental, health and safety policies and procedures. Maintain strict adherence to all DOT, OSHA, and EPA regulations and standards. Demonstrate the ability to adapt to schedule changes including nights, weekends and sharing tractor/trailer equipment with other drivers on a rotating schedule (5/2s and 5/3s)
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must have a current CDL license with hazardous materials endorsement; as per DOT regulations
- 2 years of verifiable commercial driving experience is required, including driving a tractor trailer unit with a GVW of 80,000 lbs.
- Crude Oil transportation experience is preferred
- Experience with GPS system tools and electronic logging is preferred
- Experience with an onboard computer and communications software is preferred
- Willingness to work expanded shifts, nights and/or weekends if required
- Willingness to share assigned truck/trailer equipment with other drivers on a rotating schedule
- Willingness to have assigned days off during the week
- On time pickups, deliveries and the safe transportation of crude oil or other products
- Accurate measurement of crude oil by properly applying API gauging and sampling standards
- Maintaining a clean driving record per Federal, State, and DOT regulations
- Strict adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Maintaining and inspecting assigned tractor/trailer equipment for compliance with all DOT regulations
- Detail oriented-follow directions
- Customer service and professionalism are core priorities
- Maintaining a professional appearance at all times, wearing a clean uniform and being well groomed
- Regularly communicate with management work progress, concerns, and questions
- Maintain a safe, healthy and clean work environment
- Actively participate in safety committee or other team building groups
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures
CVR Energy is an EEO and affirmative action employer. We encourage qualified, minority, female, veterans, and disabled candidates to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.