This job is no longer accepting applications.
Western Land Services is looking for a Recruiter on a temporary basis to assist in screening of candidates to become Pre-Qualified Independent Contractors.
- Evaluate candidates' resumes against position requirements.
- Schedule and conduct structured phone interviews with candidates.
- Document information gained from interview for later use by project managers.
- Accurately fill in Master Land Service Contractors for potential Pre-Qualified Independent Contractors and
- Work toward weekly goals of Pre-Qualified Independent Contractors which are set based on mutual agreement between recruiter and HR team.
- Uphold Western Lands Core values in all aspects.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bachelors degree in a related field is preferred.
- Previous experience recruiting required, preferably in a high volume environement.
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail and follow-through.
- Positive attitude, flexibility to adjust to rapidly changing priorities, and ability to prioritize tasks simultaneously with a professional demeanor.
- Work well under pressure, meeting deadlines consistently.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter.
- Eager to learn new things.
- Technology proficient; Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams familiarity.
Your application has been successfully submitted.