Devon Direct Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
For more information on Equal Employment Opportunity, please follow these links:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Provision
Under the direction of the Supervisor, serves as vital member of the Devon Direct team in Oklahoma City. The team is the face of the Company in regards to customer relations to all interest owner and AP suppliers. Scope includes AP Suppliers, Interest Owners, Working Interest Partners, Land Owners, etc. Works effectively with peers across the Accounting Departments, Land and Division Orders to provide quality and timely customer service to external parties.
- Provide superior customer service while adhering to service standards, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for building strong business relations through telephone and email correspondence.
- Serves as an information source for external parties, providing answers via in-bound calls and redirecting calls to other internal contacts where appropriate
- Promote and maintain positive relations with all contacts
- Identify the caller’s needs and properly address questions and provide general information
- Utilize a ticketing system to log and track inquiries to their resolution
- Oil and Gas Industry experience preferred
- 1-3 years customer service related experience preferred
- Requires the ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written skills)
- Ability to accurately perform a variety of tasks with accelerated timelines
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Active listening skills required
- Communicating with others to convey information effectively is required
- Customer service oriented individual
- Excellent verbal expression with speech clarity
- Critical thinking
- College degree preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency
Devon Energy is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Devon Talent Acquisition Team at Diversity@dvn.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.