Division Order Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Independently determine working interests and burdens associated with interests based on title analysis. Setup, maintain, and update revenue decks. Maintain and update joint interest billing decks. Ensure the alignment of interests in Well Master, JVA and PRA. Analyze oil and gas leases and determine the impact certain provisions will have on royalty payments. Research and resolve complex inquiries and issues related to DOI ownership and payments.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer inquiries from other departments, companies and interest owners
- Create and maintain revenue decks independently
- Maintain JIB decks
- Ensure alignment of Company interest between systems of record (Well Master/JVA/PRA)
- Process pay code changes and ownership transfers independently
- Support owner relations inquiries for area of responsibility
- Review and execute transfers as part of Second Set of Eyes process
- Ensure thorough and accurate compliance with contract terms and obligations
- Mentor lower level Division Order Analysts within asset area and team
- Continually research, interpret and deliver relevant and necessary information to perform operations
- Support leadership in reviewing processes for efficiency and potential improvement
- Demonstrates behaviors in alignment with SM’s Leadership Competency Model
- Establish and cultivate strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct business with the highest ethical standards; demonstrate decision-making skills that ensure the safety of all persons associated with SM facilities
- Other duties as assigned
Role-Specific Technical Knowledge & Skills:
Demonstrates strong understanding of oil and gas lease forms, payout scenarios, the escheat process. Strong understanding of title, types of ownership, conveyance instruments, suspended funds, statutory regulations/requirements as they relate to revenue and joint interest billing decks. Strong understanding of owner adjustments, reverse and rebook/rebill processes and when to use each.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Petroleum Management or Business Preferred
Minimum of 5 years related experience
Salary Range: $73,600-$105,800 plus annual discretionary bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, etc
Your application has been successfully submitted.