District Manager - Rigs
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This position is responsible for management for Rigs of a single location in (Giddings, TX) geographic area. Responsible for managing the employees, equipment and facility to provide quality service to Key customers.
- Ensure quality service delivery to meet customer needs including service that is on time, safe, efficient, properly priced and ensuring the initiation and completion of the work-ticket.
- Communicate additional growth opportunities and customer request that are outside local ability to facilitate to Area Director for review.
- Ensure quality customer relationships.
- Provide logistics, personnel and maintenance needed to fully utilize all revenue generating equipment.
- Optimize staffing levels for current business needs while keeping labor cost at the required % of revenue while maximizing equipment utilization.
- Responsible for ongoing selecting, hiring, motivating, coaching, training, paying employees using all applicable policies and procedures. When necessary, disciplines and terminates poor performing employees.
- Drive safety culture through ensuring compliance with the safety management system including safety meetings, training, incident reporting, work-plan/JSA, RCA participation, SAFE system action item completion and all other pertinent policies and procedures.
- Manage all aspects of communication and administration related to employment of location staff.
- Manage effective dispatch of equipment and people.
- Allocate equipment and other assets efficiently for maximum utilization. Regularly evaluate all equipment and recommend disposition to Area Director related to underutilization or replacement.
- Manage equipment repair and maintenance within prescribed % of revenue. Ensure all equipment is maintained according to policy and documented properly with all required permits.
- Ensure all assets are accounted for and parts inventory is adequate and within prescribed tolerance.
- Ensure the facility is maintained according to policy including facility repairs, yard upkeep, shop cleanliness, permits, vendor payments, supplies and security.
- Full enforcement related to all company policies, procedures, directives and training.
- Provides information and reports as required by Area Director.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Wears proper safety equipment on the job (when applicable):
a. Goggles, face shields or safety glasses
b. Ear plugs/muffs
c. Flame retardant uniforms
- Five (5) or more years of oil field experience, with a minimum of three (3) years in a supervisory or managerial position.
- Completion of Leadership or Specialized Management Training is a plus.
- Knowledge of company and governmental rules and regulations relative to the industry.
- Knowledge of and experience in the well servicing or related oil and gas environment.
- Ability to analyze and assess financial reports.
- Good communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with inside and outside contacts.
- Interpersonal and time management skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- High school diploma, GED, or the equivalent is preferred.
- An associate or bachelor's degree is preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.