Chemical Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, this position is responsible for creating, building and sustaining customer relationships, managing chemical accounts for customers, troubleshooting and scheduling.
- This position is responsible for oversight of day to day operations necessary to sustain our client accounts and for acquiring new business opportunities with new clients.
- Must demonstrate the ability to stabilize business in large, strategic accounts.
- Responsible for managing smaller accounts with combined revenues up to $2.5MM.
- This role will directly supervise field personnel in order to maintain and support accounts.
- Supervisory responsibilities consist of interviewing/selecting employees, providing performance feedback to employees through regular check in, directing/monitoring their work, and ensuring proper adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Pursue organic growth opportunities with existing customers and new opportunities with new customers.
- Technical requirements of this position include: knowledge of Multi- Chem's product lines and their application, the capability to test, select and recommend products following established work methods.
- Provide technical support and escalate complaints as required.
- As the expert on the job site, may participate in collection of samples and will analyze associated data.
- Provide sound technical advice and recommendations to support customer operational requirements.
- Knowledge of chemical pump design and specifications.
- Creates, builds and sustains custom chemical programs and optimizes those programs as opportunities arise.
- Knowledge of Microsoft product platforms. Provide clear, concise and routine reports and recommendations internally to management and externally to clients.
- Produce and present technical presentations.
- Utilize software to maintain customer financial & technical portfolios. Perform system analysis.
- Interpret data and develop recommendations to ensure operations are performing at an optimal level.
- Demonstrate strong leadership by coaching and training others and leading portions of District Meetings.
Education and Requirements:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the Production Chemical business which includes experience in the oil and gas industry.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
13100 County Road 8, Fort Lupton, Colorado, 80621-8345, United States
Requisition Number: 91988
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Multi-Chem
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Salary monthly range of $5236.25 to $8639.83.
Your application has been successfully submitted.