This job is no longer accepting applications.
DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time.
Monitors and controls the flows, pressures and specifications of 2-3 plant operations remotely from our Remote Operations Control Center (ROCC). Utilizes plant and system optimization models to create value through integrated decision making and to maximize the efficiency and profitability of the plant.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Operates plant facilities’ various equipment and systems including process controls and measurement, pumps, pressure relief system instrument air system, dehydrators, fuel systems, emergency shutdown systems, gas turbines, reciprocating compressors, steam turbines, amine treating systems, cryogenic systems, fractionation systems, inlet gas receivers and transfer facilities
- Maintains desired residue gas specifications and NGL specifications
- Monitors the field remotely via electronic surveillance devices ensuring operations are running smoothly
- Communicates with local plant technicians daily
- Completes and submits work orders through Maximo
- Communicates field performance and remediation recommendations to local leadership
- Engages stakeholders to develop and communicate monthly and daily operational targets
- Monitors actual performance against targets and drives/documents the actions to address deviations
- Provides information and guidance based on a consolidation of data and a broad perspective of day-to-day operational performance
- Coordinates and supports responses to abnormal operating and crisis events
- Tracks deviations to plans and respective causes of deviation
- Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Business or a similar degree field and/or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 years related experience is required; oil and gas industry experience preferred
- Proven leadership skills and ability to influence at a local level and across a broad organization
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- This job primarily operates in a professional office environment and routinely requires the use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, etc. Noise level is typically low. Frequently in a stationary, sitting position for prolonged periods of time. Regularly moves about inside the office to complete tasks, attend meetings or to access the copy machine or file cabinets. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the office. Occasionally may lift and carry objects up to 20 pounds.
- Occasional travel will be required
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.