Permian Communications Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Coordinate and execute Permian internal communications. Organize and implement corporate Charitable Giving program and volunteer activities for Permian employees. Act as Corporate Communications liaison for employee events. Assist with development of and participation in local community relationships, organizations and events.
- Manage drafting, editing and execution of Permian communications.
- Coordinate communications needs from groups including but not limited to: Permian Leadership Team, One Pioneer Permian, Operations, Safety, and Corporate headquarters.
- Liaison between departments and multi-disciplinary groups and communicate those needs in a clear, concise manner.
- Utilize corporate email platform, Pipeline app and digital screens in communicate with Permian employees, as well as developing appropriate creative forms of communication to engage with field employees.
- Responsible for ensuring content consistency of messages and alignment to overall Company communications strategy.
- Organize and implement WELLSpent charitable giving program and volunteer activities for Permian employees, in coordination with our corporate strategy and in a manner that supports the business goals.
- Assist with development and management of Pioneer’s relationship and events with major charitable partners in the Permian.
- Act as Corporate Communications point of contact for Permian employee events, assisting with communications and employee engagement needs for internal Permian events.
- Assist with development of and participation in local community relationships and events.
- Act as Company liaison as needed on local trade association committees, chambers of commerce, and other organizations, representing Company goals in collaboration with key internal stakeholders and departments.
- Performs other/additional duties and assigned by Supervisor.
- Internal applicants should meet all eligibility requirements per employee handbook.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience required. Education may be considered in lieu of experience.
- Strong understanding and application of strategic communication, including plan development and implementation.
- Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with key external and internal constituencies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required. Ability to interact with multi-disciplinary groups, in a clear, concise and understandable manner, to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization as well as with external partners.
- Strong project and event management skills are required.
- Salary competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Pioneer Natural Resources is an EEO Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.