Talent And Performance Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Plans, directs, and manages talent acquisition programs to enhance the capabilities of the organization.
This position also assists with field-based training programs and therefore the ideal candidate should possess moderate to extensive frac/stimulation operational experience.
Essential duties include:
- Develops and implements programs, plans, policies, and procedures for recruitment, screening, testing, selection, processing, and onboarding.
- Plans and directs activities such as developing sources of qualified applicants, screening applicants, scheduling and conducting interviews, administering tests, and evaluating applicant qualifications.
- Interviews candidates for open positions.
- Develops and maintains contacts with educational institutions, employment agencies, placement firms, and other sources of applicants.
- Determines online recruiting strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates.
- Manages applicant tracking systems.
- Maintains data on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, hires, and terminations.
- Prepares and analyzes statistical reports and other data to monitor applicant flow, selection, and turnover
- Provides recommendations related to assigned personnel including hiring, firing, promotions, performance and compensation management, and training and development
- Occasionally travels to district or field locations to gain an understanding of the business and provide context for completing the position's essential duties
- Other duties as assigned.
Your application has been successfully submitted.