This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are currently looking for Landmen in the Permian Basin.
- Previous experience working in the Permian Basin required
- Ability to work across multiple counties in the Midland Basin, Central Basin, Delaware Basin
- HBP title experience required
- Knowledge and previous experience working with the BLM and State Agencies
- Ability to interpret and analyze complex lease language
- Experience determining working interest and burdens associated with mineral interest
- AAPL Membership
- Bachelor's degree preferred
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
· Minimum of five years experience as a Title Landman
Skills / Attributes Desired
· Intermediate level of proficiency with common industry applications.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Possess excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.