This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
Nabors Industries owns and operates one of the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
Nabors is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. To learn more about our Fair Employment practices, please refer to the Nabors Code of Conduct .
Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Inventory Specialist.
The inventory specialist is responsible for managing field technology and equipment inventory of assigned districts. Travelling to district shops to perform inventory tasks, audits of trucks and service locations. The specialist will create/maintain processes for equipment tracking, RMA and failure trending. They will keep meticulous tracking and reporting of equipment inventory; maintaining healthy levels of inventory for current and upcoming work.
- Monitoring inventory levels and replenish based on approved budgets.
- Developing and implementing inventory control process.
- Negotiating with vendors and suppliers to ensure the quality of stock purchases.
- Source new equipment/vendors based on equipment needs identified.
- Coordinating the logistics of purchase orders, stock transfers, deliveries, tagging, and processing.
- Forecasting supply and demand requirements to ensure stock availability.
- Tracking inbound and outbound orders to prevent overstocking and out-of-stock (OOS).
- Analyzing and reviewing supply chain data to identify and resolve issues.
- Generating purchase and pricing reports, supply chain analysis, and inventory management systems.
- Performing regular stock checks and reporting to management team.
- Maintaining and updating records of purchase orders, pricing reports, and inventory records.
- Identify, assess, and propose new equipment options
United States Of America-Texas-Odessa-(Nabors Drilling, USA) West Texas
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years applicable supply chain experience
- Knowledge of oil service industry and inventory management software
- Proven interpersonal skills, ability to work productively and professionally with any level of business
- Ability to manage a project from conception to execution
- Ability to collaborate with other departments and vendors
- Strong skillset in: Analytical/Logical thinking, negotiation, time management and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of inventory management practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in logistics or similar
- Knowledge of D365 warehouses/inventory
- Familiarity with industrial instrumentation, preferably in oil & gas
- 5+ years oil & gas field service experience
Essential SKILLS / Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
- Requires occasional travel (35%)
- Requires heavy lifting occasionally when performing shop tasks
- Requires flexibility in schedule based on business needs
- Position requires continuous on-call
Your application has been successfully submitted.