This job is no longer accepting applications.
Flowback operators work at oil and gas rigs and monitor flowback equipment. Operators must maintain a safe working environment, recording measurements from a rig’s gauges, and replacing malfunctioning parts. Operators may also work with fluids, like oil and water.
- Installation of all test equipment
- Operator flowback equipment within safe operating parameters
- Monitor and operate controls, instruments, and record test data
- Understand and comply with requirements of the HSE manual, SOP, and JSA procedures and company policies
- Maintain close contact with the Supervisor regarding work assignments, report all incidents, accidents, and deficiencies to the Supervisor
- Participate fully in all required HSE training, safety meetings, and follow all safety regulations including wearing proper PPE
- Responsible for good housekeeping and cleanliness on location in the shop
- Perform pre- and post-job maintenance of equipment
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by Supervisor
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- Computer literate
- On-the job training offered
- 28/14 work schedule
- Shifts over 8 hours typical
- May require travel up to 100%
Your application has been successfully submitted.