This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gladiator Energy is the leader in coil tubing completion technology and service for major unconventional areas across the United States. We are currently seeking Pump Operators for our Smithton, PA yard.
Position Purpose – To assist the Coil Tubing Supervisor with all field operations pertaining to the job.
- Utilizes “STOP WORK AUTHORITY”.
- Works safely and efficiently, in accordance with Gladiator Energy policy and procedures.
- Practices safe handling techniques.
- Knows how to correctly create and follow JSA's by participating in pre-job safety meetings.
- Operates fluid pumps and associated equipment with supervision.
- Assists with the mobilization of all job-related equipment. Duties include driving pump trucks, pulling monorails, data vans, parts trailers, and transfer pumps, generators to the job location.
- Conducts the pre-job and post-job inspections and testing of the pump trucks and other auxiliary equipment by completing pump inspection forms.
- Conducts the maintenance and general upkeep of the pump trucks and related equipment.
- Monitors, inspects and adjusts all equipment during pumping operations such as adjusting pump rates.
- Trains and mentor’s SSE’s in all pumping operations and procedures.
- Assists supervisor in writing accurate job tickets, daily logs, pre- and post-job reports, JSA's and other documentation as required.
- This position requires the employee to have completed Gladiator SSE program.
- High school diploma/G.E. D (preferred) or equivalent.
- Demonstrated proficiency in assigned job duties.
- Knowledge of fluid pumps and associated equipment including proficiency in the proper startup of equipment, initiation of pumping, switching tanks, maintaining proper rate and pressure as per job requirements and/or procedure.
- Demonstrated proficiency in making appropriate adjustments to pumping equipment based on job conditions, such changes may include adjustments relating to rate, temperature, or pressure during the job.
- The ability to troubleshoot and perform field repair of equipment. These abilities would include re-packing fluid pumps, re-build plug valves, re-build chiksan swivels, change oil, air, and fuel filters.
- Valid Class A CDL, with hazardous material endorsement (preferred).
- At least 1+ years proven experience driving equipment (tractor-trailer, pump trucks, semi-truck, etc.) is a must.
- Ability to work a "20 Days On 10 Days Off" schedule and remain fit for duty.
- Ability to meet the physical, language, mathematical and reasoning ability requirements of the Pump Operator position.
- Floor to knuckle lift- able to safely lift 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.
- Floor to waist lift- able to safely lift and carry 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.
- Floor to shoulder lift- able to safely lift 50 lbs. on an occasional basis.
Location: Our Northeast location, Smithton, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full-time
**********Gladiator Energy LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer**********
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.