This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gladiator Energy is the leader in coil tubing completion technology and service for major unconventional areas across the United States. We are currently seeking Equipment Operators for our Midland, TX yard.
Position Summary – Assist with daily operations both in the shop and on job sites. Drive equipment to and from job sites, assist with equipment maintenance, and other duties/tasks as directed by leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Know and follow all safety standards and procedures put forth by Gladiator Energy.
- Properly maintain and use PPE for the task at hand.
- Assist with maintenance and repairs of equipment.
- Drive equipment to and from job sites.
- Assist with rigging equipment up and down.
- Any other task/duties assigned by management.
Qualifications/Prerequisites must include:
- Minimum of 6 months working in an oil and gas, construction, heavy equipment operating, or another like industry/environment.
- Experience with handling hand and power tools.
- Valid Class A CDL, with hazardous material endorsement.
- At least 6+ months proven experience driving equipment (tractor-trailer, pump trucks, semi-truck, etc.) is a must.
- Ability to work a "14 Days On 7 Days Off" schedule and remain fit for duty.
- Ability to meet the physical, language, mathematical and reasoning ability requirements of the Pump Operator position.
- Floor to knuckle lift- able to safely lift 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.
- Floor to waist lift- able to safely lift and carry 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.
- Floor to shoulder lift- able to safely lift 50 lbs. on an occasional basis.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be safety conscious.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and follow directions given by leadership.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Location: Midland, TX
Job Type: Full-time
**********Gladiator Energy LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer**********
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.