This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are:
Cold Bore Technology is a global leader in providing autonomous frac and is currently being sought after by all the major producers.
Cold Bore’s SmartPAD™ is the first and only completions master control system and is providing the infrastructure for bi-directional communication between all services on-site. Sharing data throughout the entire site and tracking the operation through sensor-based wellheads establishes a single timestamp, which is the only way to achieve fully autonomous completions.
Through the consolidation of digital data sources with SmartPAD™, Cold Bore provides operators with analytics in real-time allowing them to make informed decisions from their site or remotely.
Cold Bore Technology is drastically scaling and is in need of an experienced and motivated multimedia marketer & creative producer. This is an incredible opportunity for a self-starter to build and execute a multimedia marketing experience from the ground up. Preferred candidates will be creative, organized, and have a strong understanding of the traditional and social media landscape as well as confidence to design, script, produce, and edit multimedia content, including video, photography, graphics, as well as create written communications as needed, from concept to completion.
We’re looking for a talented individual that is ready to lead our growing forward-thinking team and create world-class content.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Be an ambassador for the Cold Bore brand identity.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Work closely with the Leadership team and external marketing firm to prioritize projects, create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data and metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales, etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing, or as a Digital Media Specialist.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual who enjoys thinking outside the box.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
Must be flexible with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a rockstar team. Attitude is everything!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
SmartPAD™ is one Platform, one Format, one Direction for the entire industry & is revolutionizing the Completions Space.