Laboratory Technologist 1
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are:
Cold Bore Technology is a global leader in providing autonomous frac and is currently being sought after by all the major producers.
Cold Bore’s SmartPAD™ is the first and only completions master control system and is providing the infrastructure for bi-directional communication between all services on-site. Sharing data throughout the entire site and tracking the operation through sensor-based wellheads establishes a single timestamp, which is the only way to achieve fully autonomous completions.
Through the consolidation of digital data sources with SmartPAD™, Cold Bore provides operators with analytics in real-time allowing them to make informed decisions from their site or remotely.
Cold Bore Technology is seeking a Laboratory Technologist 1 to join our growing Hardware Development team. Reporting to the Hardware Manager, you will be responsible for incoming and outgoing equipment, including investigations for failures and incidents. Working in a fast-paced team environment, this role requires a self-motivated individual who brings a bit of fire to the workplace. Come work with a ground-breaking and result-driven team determined to transform the Oil & Gas Industry through technology!
- Cleaning and inspecting incoming equipment.
- Testing, Calibrating and maintaining equipment.
- Maintaining a minimum level of ready equipment for low notice mobilizations.
- Maintaining meticulous records of all materials consumed and the tests performed during maintenance.
- Assisting with the manufacturing of equipment and receive testing of Cold Bore’s manufactured equipment.
- Equipment failure and incident investigation, reporting on root cause and providing feedback to the hardware development team on equipment issues.
- Continuous development of maintenance practices and documentation.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Electronics.
- Electronics Engineering Technology Degree or Diploma, or equivalent is required.
- Association of Science & Engineering Technology Professionals of Alberta (ASET) certification must be in good standing.
- Soldering proficiency is required.
- Experience as an Electronics Technician is required.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Oilfield experience is considered an asset.
- Electronic database proficiency is considered an asset.
- Someone who is energetic and self-motivated.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven work environment.
Cold Bore is looking for people who are flexible and can work effectively and collaboratively with a rockstar team. Attitude is everything!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
SmartPAD™ is one Platform, one Format, one Direction for the entire industry & is revolutionizing the Completions Space.