Digital Reality Solution Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Digital Reality Solution Engineer will be exploring, designing, and implementing a strategic initiative focused on maximizing the lifecycle of 3D across the organization. This role requires working with key business contacts to leverage 3D technologies (i.e. CAD, realtime3D, reality capture, digital asset management tools, virtual, augmented, mixed reality) to drive business value, enable optimal work processes, and reduce costs of inefficiencies. This position is looking for highly motivated individuals to work in a global, multicultural environment in effort to enable seamless integration and uptake of 3D technologies across a wide range of modalities. In addition, they also build deep understanding of the key business processes that leverage 3D technologies in order to ensure strategic alignment across multiple business groups.
- Assist key business partners in understanding how 3D might increase business value
- Build strategic business requirements to determine the appropriate criteria for solutions within the digital reality ecosystem
- Development, delivery, and support of digital reality technology applications and services
- Interface with business subject matter experts, management, and architects to progress 3D technology experimentation and projects through early concept selection and design
- Evaluation of 3D tools and technologies that will help realize digital opportunities
- University degree - B.S. in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems or IT Art / Science equivalent
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Software development (C# 3+ years experience)
- Significant experience with key aspects of 3D technologies (3D modelling, CAD, reality capture)
- Significant experience with digital twin platforms (Aveva, Hexagon, Bentley, Autodesk)
- Significant experience with CAD modeling and BIM metadata
- Experience with implementations of XR applications and associated XR hardware
- Experience in Cloud Computing
- Passion and aptitude for immersive technology
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills as well as incident and change management knowledge
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and coordination skills
- Experience working with and influencing 3rd parties
- Broad knowledge of industry standards and enterprise work processes
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
Your application has been successfully submitted.