This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Enhance data architecture strategy alongside CTO taking into consideration multiple data science models in production, feedback from users, dynamic no code features, labeled data, and front end features.
- Maintain and develop data drivers to migrate data from client network to Tasq network
- Exploratory data analysis to determine relevant client data fields
- Develop data models based on expected user access patterns
- Develop and maintain ETL functions to meet data science and front-end needs
- Develop and maintain internal and external APIs to access data
- Develop and maintain core services and functions that support product features
- Enhance internal data monitoring system
- Reduce any lag in application
- Proficient with AWS Lambda, S3, Dynamodb, IAM, VPC networking, SQS/SNS
- Proficient in Python, SQL
- Familiarity with pub-sub models
- Strong experience with exploratory data analysis to determine relevant data for data science use
- Familiarity with networking, VPNs, and in-transit encryption
- Familiarity with SCADA systems is a plus
- Strong experience with configuring relational and NoSQL databases
- Strong experience with developing REST and GraphQL APIs
- Strong experience with maintaining data quality and databases for large datasets in a production environment
- Strong experience in developing real-time and recurring data drivers
Your application has been successfully submitted.
ML powered operation