Junior Dynamics Business Central Developer
As a Jr. Dynamics NAV/Business Central Developer, you will work closely with the other members of our Professional Services team to assist with the development and maintenance of NAV. A successful candidate for this role must align well with our very defined, active, and dynamic organizational culture.
- Develop Microsoft Dynamics Business Central software and components in accounting functional areas
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing NAV
- Test functionality developed by the implementation team against business requirements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Analyze and estimate client modification requests.
- Develop modifications and creating outputs as defined by standard system design lifecycles.
- Clearly and consistently communicate with management and technical support colleagues to provide support and troubleshooting
- Recommend improvements to existing NAV software programs as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or similar discipline preferred
- 1+ years’ experience in Dynamics development preferred
- 1+ years' experience in accounting or related field preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of C/AL
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, cross-functional team in a start-up environment
About Bison Technologies
Bison Technologies is a rapidly growing SAAS company targeting the massive industrial energy supply chain and transportation sectors. We are creating an entirely new category within one of the oldest, largest and lowest-tech industries on earth, and we are looking for people who are passionate about solving system-wide problems ranging from efficiency to environmental impact. Interested individuals must be team-oriented, thrive in startup-like environments and share our passion for reimagining the way old industries work. Our most successful team members think differently, learn continuously, develop rapidly, and care deeply for the success of others over themselves.
Your application has been successfully submitted.