QA/QC Engineer (Remote Opportunities Available)
As a QA/QC Engineer you will be responsible for creating, executing, and documenting testing scenarios and testing results that demonstrate the product meets its expected acceptance criteria and is free of significant defects. You will take part in developing test strategies, participating in requirements discussions to determine quality assurance parameters, and proactively carrying out testing procedures.
- Work inside a cross-functional product and engineering teams to create testing related documentation, test plans, test scripts and automation scripts
- Participate in an agile software development lifecycle process to create functional usage requirements and verify sprint story implementation
- Report, track, and manage any discovered defects to resolution
- Research industry trends and developments in QA automation
- Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes in a timely fashion
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or Engineering preferred
- 3+ years’ relevant work experience, including software development and/or software test automation
- Experience querying, reporting, and analyzing data in non-relational systems like SparkSQL, MongoDB, ELK, and Databricks
- Experience developing software using tools/libraries like Vue.js, Node, React Native, Git, AWS and similar
- Experience working in a full DevOps environment, integrating into CICD systems like Jenkins, Github Actions, or CircleCI
- Experience with automated test frameworks like Cypress, Selenium, Jest, and Protractor
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches (functional and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience in writing test cases and automating them, covering both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to regression, boundary, negative, compatibility, end to end, regression, and concurrency tests
- Proven experience to take ownership and work independently
- A fast learner who has strong problem-solving skills and enjoys working as part of a technical, cross-functional team to solve complex problems
About Bison Technologies
Bison Technologies is a rapidly growing SAAS company targeting the massive industrial energy supply chain and transportation sectors. We are creating an entirely new category within one of the oldest, largest and lowest-tech industries on earth, and we are looking for people who are passionate about solving system-wide problems ranging from efficiency to environmental impact. Interested individuals must be team-oriented, thrive in startup-like environments and share our passion for reimagining the way old industries work. Our most successful team members think differently, learn continuously, develop rapidly, and care deeply for the success of others over themselves.
Your application has been successfully submitted.