Senior Software Engineer (Remote Opportunities Available)
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will bring technical expertise in full stack web development to deliver high-quality software solutions. You should embody a passion for continuous improvement, be comfortable working in an agile development environment and be familiar with standard testing methodologies.
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites
- Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies
- Test software development methodology in an agile environment
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and/or work experience
- 5+ years’ experience engineering and architecting SOA systems using technologies like Node.js, React, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, and Git
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, cross-functional team in a start-up environment
About Bison Technologies
Bison Technologies is a rapidly growing SAAS company targeting the massive industrial energy supply chain and transportation sectors. We are creating an entirely new category within one of the oldest, largest and lowest-tech industries on earth, and we are looking for people who are passionate about solving system-wide problems ranging from efficiency to environmental impact. Interested individuals must be team-oriented, thrive in startup-like environments and share our passion for reimagining the way old industries work. Our most successful team members think differently, learn continuously, develop rapidly, and care deeply for the success of others over themselves.
Your application has been successfully submitted.